7 Awesome Tips for Interior Designing of Startup Office
The current Indian startup scenario is evolving at a very significant pace. These start-ups are not only affecting the Indian economy but also bringing a major positive transformation. Being the experienced Office Interior Designers, we can say that there is just a mild shift in focus when it comes to designing an office for a startup.
What Elements to Consider While Designing any Office
The conventional workspaces are no longer something start-ups would want as their professional habitat. The Interior Design of any Office, whether startup or established, should lay emphasis on employee wellbeing and recreational zones. As the prominent Office Interior Designers, we primarily consider boosting employee productivity. Our team of Best Interior Designers in Delhi likes to put a rational balance between design, functionality, and technology while planning such office spaces.
The professional approach of our well-experienced team of Office Interior Designers helps them achieving and delivering fine outcomes. Here are the prime goals which they seek to attain while doing Interior Design of an Office, especially start-ups.
- Boosting the creativity and productivity quotient of employees
- Helps them stay energetic and enthusiastic throughout
- Functional factors play utmost importance in planning the design & physical appearance.
With considering these factors our Office Interior Designers takes ample amount of time while planning and strategizing. And subsequently, produce brilliant design outputs.
What Factors to Implement While Designing any Office
While keeping the above-mentioned key elements and the spontaneous startup culture, following is the list of crucial factors prepared by the Best Interior Designers in Delhi to design fine offices.
- Keeping Professionalism at Priority: While startup culture is considered to be full of youthful energy and enthusiasm, designing a startup office becomes a very thrilling & sophisticated process. In order to achieve employee satisfaction and to boost productivity, professionalism is the essential element. Therefore, we aim to design technology friendly conference/meeting rooms with at least one boardroom where those super formal yet energetic meetings would lead startups towards their business goal.
- Relaxation & Rejuvenation is Essential: Putting a relaxation zone in an office space becomes a well-received trend nowadays. Businesses are now putting more efforts to gain productivity. Creating spaces where the employee can relax & rejuvenate from their hectic schedules and tight deadlines is becoming an obligation. Such spaces give your employee the much-deserved peace. Therefore, our team of Best Interior Designers in Delhi definitely plan and implementation the structure of such spaces for the office spaces.
- Flexible workstations: This is a unique concept in which no specific workstation is allotted to an employee. The employees prefer using laptops mostly instead of the desktop as it is more convenient. Therefore, planning and putting retractable workstations can help in growing stronger professional bond amongst co-workers.
- Attractive yet Smart Furniture: As the Startups may need prompt changes in terms of infrastructure; they should be ready and adaptable with rapid expansion. So minimal furniture and more collaborative or breakout areas can be very helpful. The funky, attractive yet comfortable furniture is going to be the one the best.
- Greenery and Nature Quotient: Utilization of daylight streaming in the office is going to very cost effective factor, especially for the startups. Make your interior walls out of glass or install smart lighting systems, natural light has its own advantages in amplifying productive energy. Also, keeping greenery around also helps attain a positive vibe amongst employees. Having natural elements in interior décor can be very motivating for the employees.
- Bright shades of Colours: Primarily startups comprise a team of young, energetic and innovative employees, colours are a very important element affecting the work environment. It is a powerful component to replicate the energy of the workforce. Bright colours and extravagant graphics make any space look vibrant and livelier. Colours significantly enhance the brand image of the organization.
- Open Office Spaces: It is a classic office dilemma whether to adopt open office or the cubicle-style; for startup office, the open office space is the preferable choice. It supports friendly collaboration and enhances efficiency and productivity of the team.
These factors not only inspire the workers to put their best efforts but also strengthen their faith in the entire startup system which aims to reach new heights within a short span of time.
Source Article: http://vistaardesigns.com/7-awesome-tips-for-interior-designing-of-startup-office/